Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

A New Frontier


For years my boys have been asking me to begin a blog.  I kept saying that I didn't have the time.  Well, they finally convinced me to "go forth boldy ... into a new frontier."  So, casting aside all doubts, we march forward.  I hope to post lots of thoughts which are helpful for new homeschoolers.  Also, no doubt my passion for living debt free, consuming whole foods, and passing on a legacy of faith to the next generation will come through as well.  So, join me on this journey.  Pass along any questions and I'll do my best to give you a well-thought-out response.  


Do all to the Glory of God!  

Hope

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Mom. Welcome to this "brave new world."

    Signed,

    James W. Ware

    ReplyDelete
  2. James recruited me today from TCZLive! I'm a homeschooling Mom of three kiddo's b13, b11 and g9. Been struggling to get on track for two years, changed curriculum this year. I'm looking forward to reading your blog and learning about all you have to share! Thank you and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete